Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We can't decide! Please help us choose!

Which photo below do you like best?  We like them both but need to choose only ONE to submit to CLICK. What is CLICK? It is a monthly photo event hosted by Bee and Jai over at Jugalbandi. This event is for amateur photographers who like taking pictures of food. This month's theme is METAL. We've set up a poll over on our sidebar for you to vote.

cafetera (3)revrev

Café Cubano

P1010068rev

Life on the Edge--with Parsley

Wing Nut has participated in this event in the past. Check out her Nov. (PASTA) and Dec. (NUTS) submissions.

8 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

I like parsley on the edge. You can still come help me bale my parsley if it isn't under water in the morning. I linked you to my side bar.

Di DeCaire said...

First one. They are both very good however. Enjoying your blog.

Entangled said...

I like them both, but the blades on the mezzaluna make me think "metal".

Your December entry is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I've found lately that the strangest things can make the best photographs! The parsley just looks so...soothing and shadowy. Those aren't the words I was searching for. I just like it!
Brenda

grendel said...

parsley, definitely the parsley

Annie in Austin said...

The parsley did it for me, too!

Annie at the Transplantable Rose

Sarah Laurence said...

I really like the second photo - more original and goes with your theme. Also technically much better - sharper and great light. Good luck!

I responded to your comment about the disabled in fiction on my blog with a link to a great book. It's for kids, but I loved it too.

Viooltje said...

If I was you, I'd go with the awesome parsley photo